CounterPoint helps retailers be more successful by providing tools like these that help increase sales:
- Integrated Email Marketing. Use Customer Connect to send emails to customers based on sales history. You can also configure the system to automatically send welcome emails to any new customers and reminder emails to customers who haven't shopped in your store recently. Another great feature of Customer Connect is that it provides closed loop reporting. Because it is integrated with your CounterPoint system, it can even tell you how successful your email marketing campaigns are!
- Integrated Ecommerce. Selling online is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to increase sales. NCR Retail Online makes it easy to create a professional web site and to keep it current. Maintain your products and prices in one place. No complicated imports and exports, either. Download the orders into CounterPoint with the touch of a button. NCR Retail Online is integrated with Customer Connect, too!
- Gift Cards are a great way to attract new customers and increase sales from existing customers. Studies have shown that people usually spend 25% to 50% more than the value of a gift card when they redeem it. CounterPoint gift cards are tracked internally, too, so there is no per-transaction fee. That makes them even more profitable!
- Loyalty Points. It is always easier to keep the customers you have than it is to find new ones. Encourage more visits from your existing customers by rewarding them every time they shop! CounterPoint's built-in loyalty point system lets you establish rules for how your customers earn and redeem points so you can manage the system any way you like.
- More Knowledgeable Store Personnel. CounterPoint can't help you with hiring but it can provide your employees with the tools they need to provide superior customer service. That will improve your reputation and keep your customers coming back. How does it do this? Product Zooms show on-hand quantities in all of your stores as well as quantities on order and when they are expected in. You can also use product zooms to show product details such as length of warranty, care instructions, photos of the product, etc. Customer zooms show sales history (including transaction detail), and detailed customer information including the names of family members, likes and dislikes, etc.
Imagine how quickly you could see a return on your investment with a system like this!
These are just a few of the reasons why more and more retailers are turning to CounterPoint SQL. It is also a powerful retail management system that can save you time and help your business operate more efficiently.
Worried about implementation of a new system? Don't be. We're here to help. We'll configure CounterPoint to fit your business, take care of a lot of the detailed setup for you, transfer data from your existing system, train you to use your new system, and be there with you when you go live. After that, we'll be as close as your phone, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.